Code of conduct:
- All of the information acquired (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.) is kept totally confidential and kept within the organisation.
- Unless working in cooperation or collaboration, your or an expert’s (writer or teacher) information is not shared with a third party.
- Within that time period, assignment solutions shared with the client are stored with us for a long duration and are not shared on any platform or with other clients.
- While making any transactions with us, the information linked to Payments Details (Credit Cards Information, Paypal Number, etc.) is kept confidential with our Payment partners. We have worked with our Payment Partners to ensure that only they (not our organization) handle a student’s credit card information.
- In the case of any order-related disputes or claims, we will need to share the communication details with our payment partners in order to resolve the issue. It is not a violation of your privacy because it is a legal procedure that must be followed in the event of a disagreement about the service supplied.
- To protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal demand served on our Website, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information if required by law.
- Topicwize.com reserves the right to modify this Statement of Privacy at any time, thus it is recommended that you check this page for updates on a frequent basis. Any modifications to the aforementioned policies will be posted here, and your continuing use of the website, facilities, and/or applications constitutes your acceptance of them.
Confidentiality policy :
- It is forbidden to share your personal information with specialists and vice versa: This information contains your full name, phone number, email address, home address, and university. This protects clients’ privacy while providing an expert opinion (writer or tutor). Non-compliance with this term will result in the immediate cancellation of your order, with no return.
- You are not permitted to deal with or speak with an expert about any payment-related question or clarification in any way. The expert should follow the same policy. Noncompliance would be regarded as a data breach, and both parties would face legal action.
- Only our customer service team can connect you with the appropriate expert for clarification, and we do not encourage the exchange of contact information between the consumer and the expert (writer or instructor).
- Even if the expert (tutor) requests it, you are not permitted to divulge any payment-related information. In the past, there have been numerous examples of fraud in which various customers have been harmed.
- You must only pay through the website or through the payment link provided by our Business Development team.
- If you require an immediate response from an expert, you may contact our Customer Relationship Operation Team, which is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and will assist you as soon as possible.